Thursday 8 September 2011

New kid.

Hello. I'm not from around here. Well, I suppose I am now. I just moved here, into the world of blogging, and I don't really know anybody, or what the hell I'm supposed to do now.
This blog is (hopefully) going to be an insight into my adoration of baking, and little snippets of my world scattered throughout. If you want to be all metaphorical about it, you could say that the recipes I'll be posting will be like the "bread", and the "sprinkles" will be the other random tidbits of waffle I'll be blurting out.
I also would very much like to purchase a snazzy new camera, so as to photograph my baking/worldly adventures, but for now I'll try to nut out how to make a respectable blog and post semi-acceptable photos taken on my little digital. Bear with me!
Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment